Friday, July 9, 2010

Autofoam, Part 4

Still on Day 2,

After work, I got into my car and fired up me engine. Drove out of the basement parking lot and roaring straight down onto the highway.

The moment I took the first corner... THERE WAS SO MUCH LESS BODY-ROLL!!!! I almost oversteered hahaha.

Indeed, it took me quite some time to get used to my own car again, which i have been driving for the past five years.

The car feels much tighter, quieter, and part of the tire noise was transferred to the rear of the car due to lack of Autofoam in the rear portion.

I immediately got home and took a look at the souvenir Dezzy gave me. I pressed it and smelled it. It got harder, firmer, tighter :p. I broke a single piece out of it and observed carefully ; rub against the broken surface and you see no crumbs falling off. Unlike certain foam that crumbles off like a biscuit. Coool!


There is no need for me to describe the feeling during the third and fourth day as you guys already know what's coming next ;).

Am looking forward to go back to him for the door sills and pillars.

Credits to Desmond Cong, Autofoam, by KL Auto. Three Thumbs up!


Price : RM1,180.00 for Comfort Package + A-pillar
Pros : As mentioned Above
Cons : None

Contact :

www.autofoam.com.my
Desmond Chong
012-624 0373

-Signing Off-

No comments:

Post a Comment