Tuesday, July 27, 2010

After 15 Days of Autofoam

YES! As per mentioned, I've been driving my car for 15days since we did the full car.

What do i have to say?

The car's handling improved alot. not only it it noticeable, but again, it took me some time to re-adjust myself to the reduced body roll of the car when taking high speed corners.

I will also have to admit that certain frequencies of my car's tire noise has been COMPLETELY CUT OFF and it is really quiet in the cabin on certain roads. For the rest of the tire frequencies that were not cut off, it was reduced.

It wasn't only me, the driver that felt the difference. I fetched my elder sister for dinner two days ago and she told me that the sound of the exhaust was also reduced compared to last time when she sat at the back of my car on the way back from Kuantan to KL.

The girlfriend, on the other hand, told me that the engine noise was reduced. This must be due to the noise being blocked off from entering the door sill area where the sound amplifies itself and penetrates through the cabin.

I now have more confidence in taking corners and tearing down highways at high speeds.


Overall, Desmond, I AM a very well satisfied customer. You deserve this review as you have delivered more than what you have promised.


Cheers to Desmond Chong, KL Auto, again :).

Next stop : Ulu Yam

1 comment:

  1. hai bro,

    nice blog.. really love it as it hardly find a local blogs about cars, i mean about maintaining a cars..

    bro, can share with me the best way to maintain my car? I am using Wira SE Auto, just bought it.. A 2nd hand but it was my first car. Quite lost with the maintenance part.

    Thx bro..

    p/s: the autofoam really look nice..

    ReplyDelete