Monday, March 18, 2013

A Powerbank that charges your phone, AND jumps start your car!

Recently, I've been getting a lot of phone calls late in the night asking for help, asking me to jump start their car. I've thought to myself, "Okay, I will help him/her jump start, but where am I gonna find a battery at this hour?"

Furthermore, believe me or not, I'm too stingy to buy myself a set of jumpers. I then came across the perfect solution/product for the above situation. A jump start battery pack that is small enough to carry around in my boot, to help others in standby mode.

Presenting you my PORTABLE JUMP START POWER BANK!!!
I believe that every home mechanic, tom dick and harry, and a person in each family should have one of this stored at home on full charge or kept in their boot along with their emergency tools as it may or may not come in handy over time.

























This item has the capacity of 12000mAh, as high as some of the top manufactured powerbanks around. It can be used to :


- Charge anything from your Iphone, android, phones, Ipad, Ipod and even your laptop! (12000mAh)
- Jump start your car from a totally flat battery. Yes, TOTALLY FLAT (up to 400A peak power burst)
- Use as a torch light. Flash and Strobe available.


Specs are as per below :
- 2A Power output, 400A peak power.
- 1000 cycles
- 160 x 75 x 28mm
- 450grams
- Input 12V @ 1A
- Output 5V @ 2A, 12V @ 2A, 19V @ 3.5A
- Full charge time : 3 hours
- Starting Current : 200A
- Peak Current : 400A





I've given this product some testing and results are as per below :

-Car able to start even with battery terminal disconnected from battery.
-Charges my Samsung S3 as fast as my 11400mah powerbank at 2A



I have this in stock at RM450.00/unit with a three month warranty against any manufacturer defect. You can contact me at 012-9096996 if this interests you. A carrying pouch is also included with this item. Alternatively, you can also get this from EA Autoworks in Bukit Jalil (http://www.facebook.com/eaautoworks).


Cheers!

Elton

No comments:

Post a Comment